REGISTERING in 2019 is ONLINE using COMET
Registration to play football in New Zealand is via MyCOMET. Details on how to register using MyComet are below, but if you have any questions please email us or come to our registration day (watch the Riverside Red Sox Facebook page for details)
1. You will already have a username and password for MyComet from 2018. If you have these (or have forgotten them) click on the register now button below and follow the instructions on MyComet
2. Once you have logged in click “Register” from the left hand pane
3. This will take you to the Comet items screen – on choose seller type "riverside" and then select Riverside Red Sox Junior FC
4. Click on the shopping cart next to the appropriate registration for your child. This will add it to your cart.
5. Once done, select, Proceed to Checkout at the bottom of the screen to view your cart summary, check it is correct and then click the pay later option (payment via Comet is not possible and there will be no admin fee).
6. You can also update your personal details and change your password within your MyComet profile.
Players transferring from other clubs:
Follow the instructions as for returning players.
You will need to notify your most recent previous club that you will be joining a new club.
To register with any club you first need to register with MyComet.
Click on this link "new players" and then click on - "Sign up" at the bottom of the login box. This will enable you to create a profile within the NZ Football MyComet database with your child’s name and details.
Once you have set up your account, you will be sent a verification email.
Once logged in follow the instructions as above for returning players.
Note: each player has a separate profile, so if you are registering for more than one child, or family member, you will need to do each one separately under their own profile.
Fees and Payment
First Kicks (turning 4-6 years old in 2019) - $25
All other ages - $55
Fees can be paid by internet banking, by sending a cheque to Riverside Redsox JFC, PO Box 6073, Palmerston North or by cash if arranged.
Bank account details for online payment:
Account name: Riverside Redsox Junior Soccer
Account number: 03-0728-0429432-00
Please use your child's name as reference.
You will be provided with a Riverside Red Sox kit top and jacket for use during the season.
Shin pads and appropriate footwear are required at all times for all age groups.
Each child will require their own navy blue shorts and red football socks. The socks can be purchased at the time of registration at a reduced cost. There are limited numbers of the branded, subsidised socks so these are available on a first come, first served basis. The shorts, additional unbranded socks and various other bits of cool club merchandise are available by clicking the Lotto link directly below.
Please like us on Facebook to keep up to date